Information We Collect
In managing and operating this website, we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. The type of data and information we collect includes:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers an enquiry with us using the contact form.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Cookies are sometimes used to improve the website experience of a visitor to a website.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section of your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own purposes in developing our website and in providing the services that you have chosen to use. In addition, the purposes for which we may use the information is to:
- provide you with information relating to our website, our products or services, that you request from us;
- meet our contractual obligations to you; and
- notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements and product or service changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those that you have previously expressed an interest in, via our website.
Storing Your Personal Data
Disclosing Your Information
Merchant Pricing Hub is a business name operated by Payments Consulting Network (‘PCN’). Where applicable, Merchant Pricing Hub may disclose your personal information to employees, advisors, associates and contractors to PCN as part of delivering the service to you.
PCN and Merchant Pricing Hub may also aggregate data provided by you and utilise this in its aggregated form in market research reports, consulting and other services.
We will never sell, barter, or rent your personal data to any unauthorised third party.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where you have specifically authorised us to do so;
- where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party;
- where we are legally required to disclose your information; or
- to assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for third party website policies whatsoever, as we have no control over them.