eTail Asia 2023
Learn and Network with Asia’s Most Progressive Retailers
New Year! New Retailers! Once again, expect to learn from with Asia’s leading retailers as they look to shift digitisation focus from eCommerce to productivity and planning at eTail™ Asia 6-8 June, Singapore. Join eTail Asia in exploring how to deliver consistent value to your customers that will continue to buy from you even in times of rising inflation. As the market leading annual meeting place for Asia’s top retail leaders, eTail Asia provides you the opportunity to learn from, network and collaborate with Founders, CEOs, CMOs, Heads of eCommerce and Digital Marketing senior executives and more!
Hear From Retail Royalty, With Speakers From Asia’s Biggest Brands:
- Kevin Gunn, Executive GM, Operations Strategy and Transformation, Coles
- Sheikh Farouk, Managing Director, AEON BiG (M)
- Stuart La Brooy, Senior Vice President, Sephora (LVMH)
- Kartik Bhatt, Chief Operating Officer, Sharaf Retail (Forever 21, Adventure HQ, CottonOn Group, Typo & 3INA)
- Vikalp Yadav, Senior Director – Head of Trading, Digital Analytics & Data Science, adidas
- Yadear Zhang, CRM Tech Lead (Personalization & Automation), NTUC Fairprice
- Isabel Falco, Country Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L’Oréal Philippines
- Ragini Chilappagari, Head of eCommerce, Triumph Group
- Matthew Lam, Head of Brand and Marketing, Decathlon Hong Kong
- Manuel Arturo Valdes Lopez, EVP, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Central Group
- Vipin Gupta, CTO, Starbucks India
- Mayur Pathak, Head of Product and User Experience, Titan Company
- Konia Khanna, Head of Marketing, Swarovski
- Jacky Koh, IT & Data Analytics Director, KrisShop
- Roberta Biandolino, Head, Brand Media and Procurement (APAC), foodpanda
- Matthew Crabbe, Regional Trends Director, Asia-Pacific, Mintel Group
- and more!
eTail Asia 2023 will be landing live and in-person at the beautiful Equarius Hotel, Sentosa on 6 – 8 June 2023. eTail Asia will be having a versatile mix of industries present, one place at one time, bringing together 350+ attendees and 70+ speakers from top retail and eCommerce brands in Asia.
Retailers get an exclusive 15% off! Simply quote “PCN15”at checkout
Key Challenges & Themes That Will be Discussed:
Day one: 2023/24 Retail Strategy | Unified Commerce | Winning The Tech Innovation Race | Standing Out In A Hyper Convenience Economy – Part 1
Day two: Retail CTO CMO Perspective | Moving From Personalisation To Individualisation | 360-Degree Mobile Exp | CX Predictions 2033 | Standing Out In A Hyper Convenience Economy – Part 2
FOCUS Day: Futureproofing Your Retail Tech Stack | Retailer Only Tech Masterclasses
Get the full agenda to discover the most interactive conference, ever!
Sponsoring & Partnership:
There are a limited number of opportunities left to exhibit at eTail Asia 2023, for more information on sponsorship and media partnerships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments Consulting Network is one of the media partners of eTail Asia 2023.